PLATE COMPACTORS 350/400/550mm Petrol
VP 1135A - Value Vibratory Soil Plate, 11 kN, 356mm/14in
Designed for compaction in confined areas of granular soil in narrow trenches. These plates are ideal for curbs, gutters, around tanks, forms, columns, footings, guard railings, drainage ditches, gas and sewer works and building construction.
Features and Benefits – VP 1135A
- Special contoured running surfaces and rounded edges provide maximum performance and manoeuvrability.
- Completely enclosed belt protected by a lightweight beltguard for reduced wear and minimal service.
- Newly designed “low-vibration” guide handle greatly improves operator comfort and minimizes operator fatigue.
- Heavy-duty shockmounts on engine console dampen vibrations thereby reducing wear on the components.
- Exciter bearing design requires minimal maintenance for improved productivity.
- Ergonomically designed lifting handles offer easier loading and unloading for operator during transport
£30.00 exc VAT
£36.00 inc VAT
£37.50 exc VAT
£45.00 inc VAT
£50.00 exc VAT
£60.00 inc VAT