- Anchor holes and through holes in concrete and masonry using 5 - 28 mm diameter. TE-CX hammer drill bits (optimum performance with 10 - 20 mm diameter)
- Coring in masonry with 66 - 90 mm diameter. TE-C-BK percussion core bits
- Drilling in wood with 10 - 35 mm diameter. TE-C-HB forming / installation bits
- Drilling in wood and metal (drill bits with smooth shanks up to 13 mm diameter)
- Driving anchor screws and concrete screws- General construction and civil engineering
- Metal cladding / curtain walling
Features and Benefits:
Special casing design protects the function selector switch:[*]Stands up to the demanding conditions of daily jobsite use.
Robust metal housing:[*]Solid metal interior for strength.
Plastic casing:[*]For a cool exterior.
800 W motor:[*]High performance.
Generously-sized grip with rubber padding:[*]Low vibration.
Large multi-finger electronic variable speed switch:[*]Ultimate control.
Ideally supply cord exit point:[*]Safety in mind.
Interface for quick change between various types of chuck:[*]No tools required.