| CUTTING & GRINDING EQUIPMENT
||Go Back |
||MASONRY SAW BENCH 400mm 110v 16a, Wear charged per mm P.O.A
- The Clipper CM42 is a lightweight, portable masonry saw which is wider and longer than most equivalent machines, with an extremely generous 780mm cutting length, enabling it to cut a 60 x 60cm concrete slab in two halves of 30cm.
The CM42 is a stronger, more reliable, extremely user friendly machine, ideal for the intermittent wet and dry cutting of a wide variety of small masonry materials, concrete products, roof tiles etc.
The Clipper CM42 Junior Compact Masonry Saw combine the performance of full size masonry saws with convenient portability. All saws have rugged steel guards, jig-welded frames, double lifting handles for easy movement around job sites.
- Standard rear wheel dolly design for easy transport and set-up.
- 110v Electric
- Stay-level blade guard
- Totally enclosed blade shaft
- Heavy-duty conveyor cart
- Cutting depth up to 135mm with 400mm blade
- Folding legs
- Weight 90kg
- Lifting handles
- Wheels for improved portability
- Water pump fitted for dust suppression
- This machine must be connected to a 16a supply
- Maximum length extension leads 30m from the supply with a minimum core diameter of 4mm
- The slurry tray must be cleaned regularly to avoid damage to the water pump
- Generator 6Kva